Friday, July 24, 2009

Jake's Diary

Dear Diary,

I honestly think it's stupid to write in a diary. After all, diary writing is for girls. But my counselors told me that students "like me" with mental issues need to record their feelings. So here I go:

It all started when my parents started fighting. My stupid dad cheated on my mom and she found out about it. Man! I was so mad at him. How could he take that beautiful woman that God gave him and toss her out with the garbage...? Anyways, he started on my case, and it made me depressed. I couldn't sleep at home, so I slept at school. I couldn't eat at home, and pure worry about my mom, caused my stomach to feel not hungry.

I became angry every time I saw her cry and angrier when I saw him in town one day with his girlfriend. I confronted him when he came home and told him how I felt. I wanted him dead. Then one day I get called to the office and the counselor gives me this form to fill out. I said NO WAY whatever! But they gave me a free movie ticket to go see anything I wanted to see. I took the survey.

Later I was contacted at home by a doctor of So called Medicine and Psychiatry. My mom was very worried, but I assured her: "There's nothing wrong with me, Mom!" Or at least I thought there wasn't. A week later I was on these kick ass drugs that make me feel invincible. I almost feel strong enough to take on my dad. He's going to pay for what he did to us. I'll make sure of that.

Anyways, I'm getting tired of writing... These meds make me numb in the brain. I can't stop thinking about hurting my dad more now. Maybe the test was right. Maybe I do have a mental problem. Who knows. I'm going to go get a drink now. A glass of booze and a pill makes me fly. And I like that feeling. At least I don't have to hear my mom crying.

Peace out,
Jake

4 comments:

Mendy Reister July 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

My heart goes out to this poor guy. You told his story perfectly. I hope the tides change for him in a positive way.

Gary Fleming July 24, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

That is so sad...

Cindy Cheek July 25, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

Obama needs to stop this Teen Screen Program.

Michael Taylor July 25, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Most of the time, it's the parents who cause the children stress and then run off and let strangers diagnose them as being crazy. It's obviously stems from poor parenting skills.

Support the Cause!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP